From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 00:19:31 -0400
Hey there all,

I thought Jen's idea for sharing nicknames was fab, so I thought I'd join
in the fun.

Lucy Furr:  6 month old sable mitt female
personality: rather regal and diplomatic, esp.  when meeting other animals
& ppl.  A real sweetie, a sleeper, stashes the treat container at *any*
opportunity.  A real intellectual (she's obsessed with my computer, and
esp. my IntelliMouse, and any magazines I leave lying about).

aliases: Lu Lu, Lucy Lu, "Lucifer!!" (when she's *really* being naughty),
Little Princess, and my favorite, "my little corn chip".

Gabriel:  6 month old abino male
personality: bundle o' energy, totally into playing with anything and
anyone.  Stubborn, but loveable, and wants out when *he* wants out, no
arguments will be tolerated by him.  A sweet snugglebunny when he *finally*
sits still.

aliases: Gabe, "No Gabriel!", momma's boy, kissy boy, and my mother's nick
for him is the "little firecracker".

Tee hee.  :D

Oh, BTW, does anyone know where I have my babies microchipped in Hudson
County, NJ, or someplace nearby?  Please reply privately in e-mail at
[log in to unmask]  Thanx!

Hug those babies!

Andrea & co.

Lucy "Momma, it's important that I take the treat container to a *safe*
place.  Sheesh."

Gabriel  "*chomp on bars*  I want out!  *chomp* No, I won't wait!"