From:
Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 22:40:50 EDT
Recently I asked FMLers to send me personal stories about their ferrets for
publication in a book that I am putting together.  I did not receive much
response from my original request so I'm asking again.  Hey FMLers - I know
you all have cute and interesting stories about your ferrets.  Any short
story about your experience with ferrets would be welcomed.  Let me know how
ferrets have affected your life or how ferrets have touched your heart.
Write a story about how your ferret went from tragedy to triumph.  Send one
story or send several.  Don't worry that you're not a best selling author,
just submit your heartfelt thoughts and I'll do the rest.  The stories must
be real, no fiction.  I'll contact you later about permission to publish
your story.  If you have any ferret drawings you would like to submit for
publication in the book, please let me know and I'll give you the mailing
address.