From:
JOSEPHINE HANSEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:22:08 -0700
We just moved to Las Vegas, and i need to find a good and knowledgeable vet
prferably in the Henderson area,(but not necessary) can someone please
recommend/suggest?  also i would love to get in touch with other ferret
obsessed humans, and i would love to help out in ferret shelters, my babies
Liza 11months and Truls 10 months dont really have other ferret friends, and
they seem to not appreciate the outdoor activities too much,(yet) but then
Truls wont take my word for anything including treats!!  he would stare at
me with an expression of total dissbelief, when i tryed different treats as
if he thought i was trying to poison him!!  i tryed to sprinkle bandit treat
on their food so he would get used to the taste,(and had to give up becouse
my conscious was killing me,as he'd sadly go to the other food bowl
downstairs, or rather starve to death..)) and one day he surprised me when
out of nowhere he suddenly gobbled ferret feast peanut butter flavor (i only
tryed it 100 times before) so finally there is ONE healthy treat that he
LOVES, that certainly taught me to never give up.  by the way how did i get
in to this?  Just love talking about them i guess, so good of y'all to
listen !!  (by the way, my spelling is probably lousy!!  my only excuse is
that in Sweden we spell everything different...!!)

Josephine