From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 19:39:12 +0000
>From:    Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Blood Glucose; Sick Ferret; Insulinoma
>>When you check a ferrets blood glucose where do you take the spec
>>from? You can't pick their tiny little fingers can you?  :<(

We had a thread about this on the Ferret Adrenal/Insulinoma Mailing List
(FAIML), with posts from people monitoring glucose with home kits.  The
discussion was about how to get a small blood sample at home, and which
tests kits people liked best.  I'll be happy to send along the posts to
anyone interested.

Also, if you'd like more info on FAIML, just drop a note to the address in
this header.

Lynn Mc., Mom of ---- Eukanuba Boy!