From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 21:32:20 -0400
Cat and ferret *sharing* a litter box?  Not in *my* house!  In my house, my
cat flat out refuses to touch a litter box that has any scent of ferret on
it!  And of course, the ferrets make it their sworn duty to severely TOUCH
every litter box in the house (which currently numbers 8) and much as
possible!  Poor cat!  I even had to move my cat's food dish up on a table
where the guinea pig hides in safety.  The ferrets used to flip the top off
of his food dispenser and then get inside and eat the food from the top
down.  Of course, once he got the scent of ferret on his food, he'd stop
eating his food!

Basically, the rules in the house are as follows: If the ferrets touch it,
the cat won't.  If it's within reach of a ferret, they will touch it.  That
leaves only the FFZ bedrooms and the tops of the curtain rods for the cat!:)
Needless to say, until he starts missing me overly much, he spends a great
deal of time outside by choice!  :)

Todd and the (Look!  Something *new* to lay on!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/