From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 13:39:56 -0400
Hi...
The Ferret World Internet Club has been in Contact with C-Treasures Ferret
Shelter and Rescue, and has Offered a Helping hand of the Ferrets needing
Sheltered or Rescued.  We spoke with Debbie and she said that all is ok for
now, We just need some Rain!  !  !  The Club there has contacted the County
officials and is in constant contact with them for any Ferrets needing
Sheltered.  We will be Standing By the Ferret Shelter there and if needed we
will help with any rescues that may be needed.

The Ferret World Internet Club is here for anyone in need of help.

Thanks,

Ferret World Internet Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/index.html
Western Carolina Ferret Club