From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 21:31:07 -0500
I left school early today to get some of the 100+ backed up mails I have to
answer, only to discover they completely disappeared from the server.  Not
my fault!

It seems MU decided Pine was a piece of poopie, so we are switching from
Pine to a *gasp* microsoft program (I will *not* use the "E" word...).  So
they've been moving stuff all over the place, which explains the freezes
and slowdowns lately (remember, Sam?) It also explains why people have been
telling me mail has been bouncing on occasion, or why mail that I have sent
has evaporated into the ether.

Well, I hope this works out better, because after several years of server
frustration, I am ready to scream.

Sorry about the lost mail, and please resend if important.

Bob C and 20 MO