From:
Jacky Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 12:44:25 +0100
Hi there.  My female neutered polecat is 10 months and I have a baby male
albino this week who is 8 weeks old.  Rosie seems very interested in meeting
Warhol but I am a bit worried about putting them together.  At present they
have seperate cages outside and I bring Rosie into the house to play for a
few hours each day.  They have kissed noses through the bars of Rosies cage
and she hasn't hissed at him or anything like that.  Suggestions please.

Happies.  I got to pet smart yesterday and for the first time ever I got a
bottle of ferret tone and as it leaked got bitten as I must have still had
residue on my fingers.  Rosie is an angel when I clip her claws and just
sits while I do it but still hates my husband and nips him at every
opportunity!.

My condolences to Rebecca's husband.  I din't know her but it is a terrible
tragedy for you.

Thanks to everybody who sent me info on cross stitch patterns for ferrets.
I love this news letter.  I was feeling quite isolated up here in Scotland
especially as I don't get out of the house much due to disabilty.  I look
forward to reading this newsletter everyday.  Jacky.