From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 15:08:11 -0400
Us fuzzie folx are a different bunch, but we don't know it.  It's *others*
that are acting strangely!  However, sometimes, it pays to look at ourselves
from a non-introduced type to see the humor!  Try these on for size...one
size fits all!

You know that your friends have ferrets when...

1) Cats seem to prefer the tops of curtain rods for transportation, rather
   than just walking across the floor.

2) Baby gates...and no children.

3) Baby toys...and no children.

4) The folx never seem to raise their feet...they are always shuffling
   somewhere.

5) Nothing on coffee tables or end tables (or under TV, or laying around on
   floor, or on lower shelves)

6) The slightest sound causes them to freeze and listen closely.

7) All doors are closed tightly...some even have hook locks!

8) Various methods are used to keep kitchen cabinet doors closed (tape,
   large boxes, velcro strips, hook latches, automatic weapons, pics of
   ferrets with the large red circle/slash symbol).

9) You occasionally find raisins and other pieces of fruit on the floor.

10) There is a litter box in every corner of the house...and in other
    strange places, too!

Todd and the (Hey...*we* rule in the house!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
http://users.success.net/toddl/