From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 19:47:03 EDT
Want to say thanks to all for letting me share my ferret joy and pain,
without the funny looks.Oh yeah,you can't give me funny looks.Well,thanks
anyway.Does anybody have a ferret that loves horses.My Jasmine loves my 27
yr.old black horse.She will run up and down the horses back,and the horse
just stands there with a look on her face that says'lower and to the left'.
I haven't tried letting her ride yet.

By the way Bob,that was such pun-ishment.Would you be my pun pal?

Dooks and Dances,Sandy(Who wants to go for a ride?),Val(Let me
sleep.),Jazz(Give me those keys.),& Taz(Me,me,me,me.)