From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 22:37:02 -0400
Hi Folks--

Ewok here you know the handsome face of Ferret Wise Shelter! --

The mom is a bit pooped so I thought I would give her a hand and let
everyone know what's up here!

The kid Casper has had a great big mouse sized hairball removed from his
belly no kidding Doc Karen said it looked like a mouse filling up his
bellY!-- they are waiting for Doc williams to send results on a biopsy or
two back-- otherwise the kid is doing okay!  I sure hope he gets to go to
his new home soon-- they are filling this place up on me again!

WHy just tonight the mom ran into a nearby town -- the police called about
another "wild" ferret out of doors.  This little ferret girl mom called a
lt.  silver or DEW ( ???) anyway she is chunky-- they said she is really
dirty form xplorin outside.  I ghuess because of the cold they hope that
she won't get sick.  Mee too-- cause when these guys get sick I don't ever
get enough attention!  Here I was, really hoping to get some kids out the
door, now they bring me more to babysit.  Well, for an old guy with a weak
ticker-- I don't know how much more I can take.

The little girl Munchkin is feelin a little poorly tonight (-- thank
goodness--) that means mom will take her home-- a little more room for me
to run in!  I heard them shelter folks specalate on her ( Munchkins) liver
being a problem... well maybe she will see the doc for a check up too!  I
know the new girl will have to go----

Not me-- nope  I stay away - the vet gives this prickly shots sometimes-- I
prefer to hang out here-- thanks anyway!

well that's it They bailed the Max kid out last week -- one more down the
road to a new family -- maybe SOMEDAY I will be the ONLY one-- at least
that's what I wish for.

If you want to go to school "Reality of Cruelty" in October-- I heard Mom
say the seats are filling up!  so call or email her right away!  Maybe she
will let me come too!

Hope you all have a great weekend--

Ewok
for Ferret Wise