From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 00:43:30 +0000
Hi folks!  I want to invite you all to join me!  The animal lovers chat
that I frequent is considering adding a ferret room (at this time ferrets
fall under the "exotics" room), and for now they have asked me to host a
weekly ferret chat in a special room to see how well the idea goes over!

The chats start this week and will be every Wenesday, I included the "ad"
for it below... A lot of you know a whole lot more about ferrets than I do,
so I could sure use you there!

If you have any questions give me a yell!  This special room for these
chats is only able to be access from 45 minutes before the scheduled
time... I can usually be found at this area in the "Cat Room".... I hope
to convince them that there are enough ferret lovers to warrent them adding
a 24/7 ferret room to their listings...

Go To>>  http://acmepet.com/chat/
On the right side, a bit down, a box saying featuring dates of special
chats Wednsdays at 10pm Eastern, 9 Central, 8 Mountian, 7 Pacific

September 9th Ferret Fun! Kick back and have a blast chatting with other
Ferret Folks !

Susan AKA Pegasus ICQ# 5379122 IM ScreenName PegasusPet