From:
Carrie Renshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 14:12:38 -0600
A friend of mine is very allergic to my ferret.  He sneezes, has red/watery
eyes and gets terribly plugged up.  (He also loves her).  He has been
taking "Reactine" (sp?) but cannot be taking that for the rest of his life
and would like a permanent solution.  We have contacted various allergists
in Calgary to find a serum to be used for immunotherapy.  Apparently, none
can be found in Canada and the allergist is trying to find something to
bring in from the U.S.  Does anyone out there no of a laboratory or
allergiest in the U.S. that could provide a Calgary Allergist with the
serum so that Rob can be (hopefuly) desensitized?  If there is another
Allergist in the States or a Lab that makes this, if we have their name &
number Rob's allergist in Calgary can contact them directly.  Thank you for
any information that you can provide us with.

Warm regards,
Carrie, Sydnie & Toby :-)