Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 18:45:58 -0700
OK...Sadly, I repost about the three fuzzies here in Reno, Nevada.  A good
friend is in poor health and can no longer take care of his animals..well,
he can, but it is getting harder to do...so...

He is now offering the three fuzzy creatures for free to a good home.

They are: 2 sable females, about 2 years of age and 1 silver male, about
1.5 years of age.  All three are neutered.  I assume they come with their
2 cages..one of which is an excellent 3 level cage.  I know..I have two of
them!

All three are sweet animals.  One of the females will crawl up the leg and
nip if she is ignored for too long, but other than that, there are no
temperment problems.  As best as I can tell, they are ECE free and have
never had it.  (ECE is not real prevelant here in Reno...my vet says she
'thinks' she has seen one case, but in talking to her, it cleared up mighty
fast for ECE, about a week.)

Obviously, if you are interested, you would have to come to Reno to pick
them up.  Let me know if you ARE interested by leaving me email.
[log in to unmask]  If you know me, feel free to call me in the
evenings on the telephone.

MC (The Rude One)