From:
Cindy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 14:39:53 -0400
Hi everyone!!

I would just like to add to Sue's post that I have suggested that perhaps
an FML person can take on her 3 ferrets for the time it takes them to find
a new house.  What has happened to them is really awfull and this landlord
is a real jerk.  They were all set to move into a nice ferret friendly home
and this guy pulls the rug out.  What they actually need is a 3 bedroom
home to rent.  Sue is hesitant to leave her fuzzies with her mum and sister
because they are not ferret people.  I also thought perhaps Sue might be
able to board them at a shelter if some of the PA shelters take in boarders.

I hope someone out there can help.  Sue is really afraid of what is going
to happen to her family and their ferrets.  Dogs are easy to leave with
friends...people know what to do with a dog....not so easy with ferrets.

Take care all,
Cindy Smith
and the three worried ferrets - Footsie, Oakley and Lancelot