From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 20:04:38 -0700
Sunday was Missouri day at Zen and the Art of Ferrets - though bill was the
only native and he doesn't live there any more.  <shrug>

Margaret Merchant was holding down the fort in Missouri watching for an
assault by the California Fish and Game while Bob Church and Kurt and Sara
Petersen were off in Virginia.  We heard no reports of the misinformed
ones reaching the state.

We really need to thank Kurt and Sara yet again for helping us out
tremendously in our time of need.  These are great people.  If you are in
the St Louis area and want to adopt a ferret - talk to them!  They also took
some other ferrets to be sent along to Dallas/Ft Worth.  Thanks to Matthew
Stevens and Millie Sanders for helping as well.  (Picked out a REAL nice
dark nosed boy for you Millie!  Don't know which girls will go south - Uno
did go west though.)

Later ole Bob Church showed up.  We'll leave it to him to discuss what he
may or may not have been wearing when a maid thought he was dead.  He didn't
try to steal anything - well okay - he hinted about a nice Swede boy or two.
(Talk to us next year about that Bob.)  Hmm... the Bhor met the Thor.  The
air was thick with bad puns from the dueling short jokesters.  Diane and
Courtney just groaned.  It was anything but Bhor-ing.  The bone meister did
appear to end the evening in the lead.

Despite the worries of the three vistors about the close proximity to West
Virginia, no banjo-picking moon-faced boys were to be seen.

Some nice Meg and Danee ferrets passed through.  Our compliments to the
breeding.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/