Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:23:44 -0700
hi guys!!

I'm now in Canada, basking in the cooler weather <G>  Darn, it's been hot,
and now that I'm in temps that in New Zealand I would feel are nice, I feel
cold!!  LOL Guess we're a fickle lot hehehe

Many thanks to Todd Cromwell, Lynn McIntosh, Jessi Asper, BIG, and everyone
else who got together when my plans changed at the last minute and I had to
find a way from Spokane to Victoria BC within a matter of days.  It was made
a little more interesting because I was carting along a newly weaned little
hob with me :o0 - that one hob became two, and both are now safely settled
into their new homes :o)

Now, I've got two and a half weeks to play with one of the little guys :o)
then one week to reacquaint myself with friends I made in California at the
onset of this trip, and finally on my way home.  Although... it is almost a
month away yet ;o) it still feels as though the whole trip is winding down.
Looking forward to seeing my babies soon, even though they have been spoiled
rotten in my absense!! <sigh>  Now I'll need to re-teach them their manners
;o)

Sam