From:
Z zzzzzzz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 06:49:28 PDT
Here's an amusing ferret reference that appeared in a Boston Phoenix
review of The Avengers:

"Ralph Fiennes, excellent actor though he may be, is no Patrick Macnee
when it comes to a bowler hat -- he looks like a baffled ferret."

The funny thing is, when you stop to think about it, the author did come
up with a pretty accurate description.  I know that Cully, for example,
looked pretty baffled when my dad dropped a Tilly hat on him :-)

Regina

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
Electra the Brujah's page:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8096

 ... i like today, there's a gleam about it ... {The Cranes}