From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:05:13 -0700
>From:    Michael Birdsall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ANGORA Ferrets???
>We were wondering if anyone out there currently own one and if you know
>what their temperment is like and have you noticed any health issues?

Scandinavian ferrets are more recently fur animals than American ferrets.
They are not as docile as quickly.  Properly socialized though they are
quite sweet.  Angoras are rather funny looking compared to american smooth
haired ferrets.  Our Swedes all have longer hair than the American
Canadian, German and English ferrets.

No health issues have shown up in our Swedes.  The current importer seems
to be Danish and doubt that will make any difference.

We can neither vouch for nor against the current importer of angora
ferrets.  We got ours through Lars when he was running Quality Ferrets.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]