From:
Leslie Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:02:07 +0100
[log in to unmask] wrote:

>Does he mainly nip during play? If so, you may just need to play in shorter
>spurts so he doesn't get as excited.

Actually, he usually nips at my arm when I'm sitting on the couch minding
my own business, after play time.  I keep them caged when we're at work.
(fortunately for them, my husband doesn't go to work until 3, sometimes as
late as 5 and I get home at 7:30, so it's usually not too long) When I
first let them out we play for a while and then when they calm down, I let
them go about their explorations.  There is a table next to the couch that
Daggett loves to climb on and I have to sit on "patrol" to keep him from
knocking everything off.  That seems to be the time that he slithers under
my arm and then..."OUCH"!  And if I dare stand up to go out to the kitchen,
look out!  no ankle is safe!

I do realize that he's a baby and like human babies, they have to put
everything in their mouths.  (my other fert Bean, however, just likes to
stick her head in everything)  I am being very patient with him, but
would like to have some blood left in my body by the time he matures.

By the way, I took my fuzzies to the vet for their shots on Saturday and
that 13 week old little piglet weighed in at 2 lbs. 2oz.!!  My Lil' Bean
came in second at a mere 1lb. 8 1/2 oz.  But she always seems to win the
wrestling matches. Go figure...

Thanks to everyone for their advice!

Leslie (Ouch! why is there always a fert attatched to my ankle???)
Daggett  (Mommy...how come you're so darn tasty?)
Bean (Lookee!  my head is a perfect fit inside this here video tape cover!)