From:
Karri Knutson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 01:04:09 EDT
Hello all!

This after noon my mother and I left to go clothes shopping.  We just
happened to stop by the pet store.  Actually 2 pet stores.  At the second
there were two adorable little Marshall Farms male kits.  One a black sable
and the other a butterscotch.  After much discussion we ended up leaving the
store with a new, slightly larger cage (than what we already have) and the
butterscotch kit.  I'm still considering going back and buying the black
sable..  We never did end up going clothes shopping.  :)

After I got home with the little guy I realized that this week will be a
year since Thesis Xalamen died.  I keep thinking about the past ferrets
we've had and how none of them got along, or i should say Ona never got
along with any of them.  But I'm actually optimistic about this one.  So
far when they've seen eachother thru the cage Ona has had no reaction what
so ever.  Not even dooking.  Ceezer seems to be fine too.  But I'm still
gonna wait till the little guy is big enough before I let them go at it.
I'm glad we bought a second cage this time :) I'll stop rambling now.

Oh yeah, I named him Butterscotch Xhalin.  And a another thing, Ona just
turned 3!!  I can't believe she's 3 already!  Well, best be going.

Karri, Ona, Ceezer, and Xhalin
http://members.aol.com/kek19/index.html