From:
Lee McKee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 17:46:30 -0400
Dear folks:

It breaks my heart to post this message on behalf of a friend of mine.
These ferrets are well-loved and well-cared-for and could not have asked
for a better owner.  Please, if you or someone that you know lives in the
New England area and would like a ready-made family of the sweetest little
ferrets, please reply to me and I will pass the message on to my friend.

    3 fuzzies need loving home.  All female, up to date on shots, in
    good health.  Note-ECE positive tribe!  Coco (sable), Chanell
    (sable), Princess (albino).  All are sweet, friendly, and get
    along well.  Come with cage, food, toys, and bedding.

    Live in Massachusetts.  Need to give up due to divorce-new living
    arrangements, great sadness on my part-can anyone help?

These ferrets had a good home.  They deserve another one.  Please let me
know.

-- Lee, very sad but hopeful in MA