From:
Rochelle Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 18:25:33 -0500
Awhile back, feline pine mailed out some huge coupon packages to shelters.
They got my name as a contact person off of the STAR* listing and sent one
to me, as well.  The shelter I fostered for didn't use feline pine, and so
I set them aside.  Now we've moved to Iowa, and the stuff isn't sold
locally, so there isn't any way the local shelter could use them.  I had
forgotten I still had the package, but just refound it.  If there are any
shelters out there who use feline pine, and either didn't get one of the
mailings, or ran out, please let me know and I'll pass it along.

 Rochelle Newman              [log in to unmask]
 Assistant Professor          (319) 335-2417 (office)
 Department of Psychology     (319) 335-1979 (lab)
 University of Iowa           (319) 335-0191 (fax)
 11 Seashore Hall E
 Iowa City, IA 52242-1407
 http://www.psychology.uiowa.edu/Faculty/Newman.html

[Moderator's note: You sure the coupons didn't expire?  I got a packet too,
some time last year, and I think they expired a couple of months ago.  BIG]