Julie Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:54:04 -0700
Just a quick note to say a very grateful THANK YOU to the very loving $1
bills that have come in.  So far, Kansas Ferret Association has recieved
enough $1 donations to vaccinate 4 innocent little ferrets against distemper
and just yesterday we got a double donation (a $2 bill)!

Thank you, kind people -

From the current KFA shelter adoptables: Davey, Reese, Pete, Repeat,
Precious, and the currently not likely to be adopted Robin Hood, Handsome,
and Flower.  You've touched our lives in a very gentle, kind way!

Typed by Julie, who is owned by Bandit, Aurora and Motley

Visit the KFA website: www.geocities.com/heartland/pointe/1731