From:
Deb Utter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 14:37:36 PDT
The post about the drops that shouldn't be used in combination with Totally
Ferret reminded me of my own question regarding supplements.  My two ferrets
are fed Totally Ferret with Science Diet and/or Iams.  When the Science Diet
is gone, they will be fed 50/50 TF and Iams.  I give the ferrets 3-4 drops
of Linatone every day.  I recently diluted the Linatone with olive oil (1/3
Linatone, 2/3 olive oil).  Am I giving the correct dosage of Linatone?