From:
den Draak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 12:27:45 +0200
Hi everyone,

I have a (maybe studpid) question.

If there is NO WAY to diagnoce a ferret with ECE except ruling out all other
possibilities.... how on earth do we know that ECE exists and that it is a
virus?  If we know it is a virus, then some virologist (?) must have seen
it.  I have read that it is possible to see a virus under an (electron)
microscope.  Please enlighten me.

Another thing. I believe I have found canned ducksoup here :-)
It is called Medicare-C.

Contents: Chicken and beef, taptemelk (don't know translation) and salt.
Contains no grains or soya and has raw protein 5.6%, raw fat 5,6%, fiber
0.1%, vit A, vit D and vit E. Oh, and a water percentage of 87%! This means
that you can feed it through a syringe without needle.  Also, after
performing the Bob Church method of finding out the real fat/protein
percentage I get: 43% fat and 43% protein.

My 7 1/2 week old kit, Mouse, loves it.  She's got some mild diarhea.  The
product is originally made for cats who need a booster or are dehydrated.

Don't know if you have something like it over there.

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Janneke.