From:
Dale E Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 11:29:46 -0400
My wife and I will be moving to the Fredericksburg VA area in early August.
Shortly after we show up there we will be taking a 7 or 8 day trip.  We are
hoping to find an experienced ferret-sitter who can watch our two older
females while we are gone.  Neither has had ECE.  One does have some heart
problems, for which she is taking lasics and some vitamin supplements twice
a day (fortunately she enjoys the taste, so it is very easy to administer
the medicine).

Dale

Dale E. Miller, Department of Philosophy, University of Pittsburgh

"And, though quibbling about self-interest and motives, and objects of
desire, and the greatest happiness of the greatest number, is but a poor
employment for a grown man, it certainly hurts the health less than hard
drinking . . . is not much more laughable than phrenology, and is
immeasurably more humane than cock-fighting."  T.B. Macaulay