From:
Jane Odell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 20:19:08 +0100
I`d like to introduce the two new additions to my family.  Phoebe, a tiny
little albino girl, who likes to take every opportunity to give you a good
wash, and Casper a big old chunky polecat coloured boy, who in the short
time he`s been with us has made it his mission to do a demolition job on
his pen.

My first two, Katy and Harvey were bathed, then Phoebe, the three of them
were then introduced to each other (By bathing them first they all smell
alike, so hopefully they`ll except each other quicker).  All three were not
too bad at all, there was a little bit of hissing from Phoebe but nothing
too terrible, they spent most of the time dragging themselves across the
floor to dry off.  When they were all dried, they were put back into the
pen where they live during the day, and i left them to get acquainted for a
while.  Later when i peeked in, Katy and Phoebe were curled up together
(Big sigh of relief :-).

Casper is an entire male (he`s got his bits `n` bobs <g>), so until i can
have him castrated he`s living in a smaller pen, used as a quarantine pen,
on his own.

Both ferts are rescues, both are very sweet natured, my only concern now
is how they`ll get on when it`s time to introduce Casper.

Well, thanks for your time, i`ll keep you posted on their progress.
               Jane, Harvey, Katy, Phoebe & Casper
                                     ^. .^
                                       *