From:
"Pam S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 12:40:24 -0400
 --------- Forwarded message [with permission]
 From: "Patricia S. Cooper" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

My husband and I are members of the Trifl.  We had two ferrets but one died
last month from a blockage.  At any rate, the other ferret is quite lonely.
We would like to put him up for adoption.  He is very friendly and good with
children.

Since we got the ferrets last year, I have discovered that I am allergic to
them.  I cannot hold them without breaking out.  Plus I have been diagnosed
with asthma, so breathing is also difficult.

I hate to see the ferret suffer because I can't hold him and love him or
even be near him.

He has a four story cage with a hammock and tube. He's about 18 months old
and loves to play.

Do you know of anyone who would like to have him?  I'll let the cage go with
him.

Tricia Cooper  919-467-5365