Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 12:50:20 -0400
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
PLEASE, don't assume that zippers will keep ferrets away from anything
hazardous or valuable; store such items more securely.  Ferrets are very
capable of opening zippers rapidly and efficiently, as guests discovered
over the months while Meltdown was going through her obsession with
people's flies.

Ashling did a number on my e-mail files last night, renamed my hard drive,
and did gosh knows what else, so I might be missing some files folks would
expect me to have.  Dang!  Right after I assumed Pam Troutman that I was
keeping stuff, too.  (Okay, Steve and I said worse than "Dang"...)