Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 18:14:14 -0600
From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all!
I need some advice/suggestions.  I'm planning a trip to New Orleans for
Hallowe'en (ok, so I'm a last minute kinda gal...) and of course, I can't
go anywhere without my Dweezil-girl, so...can anyone offer suggestions of
ferret-friendly hotels (pet-friendly in general) that aren't too pricey
(less than $75/night) in the French Quarter?  Also, any precautions I
should take as far as pest control (fleas, heartworm, mosquitoes).
Coming from Colorado, we don't have many problems of the sort.  What sort
of weather is to be expected?  Will I need to take special cooling
paraphernalia for her?  (Ice packs, fans, misters, etc).  She travels very
well in her carrier, and really seems to enjoy the trips we've taken, (Las
Vegas, Iowa, Kansas,) so I couldn't bear the thought of being away from her
for a whole week(!) but if enough negatives are presented, I will.  She's
had her distemper/rabies and I have her rabies tag/paperwork on hand at all
times.  Thanks for any help you can give!

Sherrie
dweezil ('ah'll have fun, ah gare-on-tee!')