Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:02:56 -0700
From:
Julie Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Please note: This is not a chain store related post!

Yesterday I was visiting a locally owned pet store (Pet World) which has
ferrets, and noticed that just that day (I'd been in the day before, too)
they put the ferrets in a 55 gal fishtank without a litterbox and with pine
bedding.  Sigh...

I asked the manager why the sudden change and she immediately said it is
permanent, and that they have the approval of several vets.  That is SUCH a
line of bologna I wanted to laugh in her face!

Does anyone out there have any letter or other correspondence written by a
veterinarian which says not to house ferrets in aromatic bedding and/or in a
fishtank??

This is a pet store I'd never give money to anyway.  The owner is
unscrupulous and a so-and-so from many years ago, but it had been so long
since he'd offended me that I'd started to soften....

Hugs to all,
Julie in Lawrence, Kansas

If you would like to write a letter to the owner, the information is
published in the Lawrence Phone book, so it should be public domain:

Tim Emerson, Owner
c/o Pet World
711 W. 23rd St
Lawrence, KS  66046