Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 10:11:33 -0700
From:
Hi all--

I never thought it would happen to us!  Our newest addition--Athena--is a
cloth eater.  She seems to eat large amounts of cotton fabric, from her
blankets to socks, etc.  that she finds.  Luckily she is passing everything
just fine, and she eats regular food.  But it's still worrysome and I'd love
advice on what we can do!!

Also, our vet has informed us that one of the major rabies vaccines used on
ferrets will no longer be made (of course the name has slipped my mind right
now--has anyone else heard of this?).  What I need from you guys are the
names of rabies vaccines that have been used safely on ferrets.  Thanks for
this information!

Jodi & Chloe, Xena, Athena