Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 08:33:26 -0400
From:
A ferret rescue in Erie, PA?  I would also like to know who it is so please
contact me.

As far as I know I am the only ferret rescue in the area.  I am 30 miles
west of Erie just across the OH/PA line.  With the recent announcement that
Ferrets Unlimited is no longer taking in rescues I will be overwhelmed in a
short period of time and would love to be able to direct people to my east
to another shelter.

If by chance the shelter in Erie doesn't have internet access and someone
on this list knows them, they can contact me by phone at (440) 599-8518.

--
Bev Fox
North Coast Ferret Shelter