Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 20:03:34 -0600
From:
Perry and Jamie John <[log in to unmask]>
Hi there, Laska here.  Mama said I should tell ya'll about our new additions
since I'm the smartest one here.  I could've told her that!  Anyhow, I guess
my little experiment with ferret subtraction didn't work (oh to be an only
child again) 'cause 2 more ferrets came to live with us.  Mama named them
Kodiak and Opal.  Opal is an albino MF ferret, about 1 year old.  Kodiak is
a huge bear, no tatoos, and is sable.  He has the biggest brown nose I've
ever seen.  He's also about 1 year old.  Mama says they're really nice and
only want to play, but I've still got to teach them who's boss around here.
My favourite thing is to nip at their noses through the cage bars.  Even
little Sarah can beat up Kodi, and he's 3 times her size.  He screams a lot,
even when we're not biting him.  Snickers is happy mama brought him some new
squeak toys.

To add insult on injury, mama is making me not only sleep with Sarah, but
she put us in the same cage as the boys.  Snickers is happy because Sarah is
his maid and cleans up all the food he spills on the floor.  I usually make
the others sleep in an unused poo pan while I get the hammock.  Sometimes it
pays to be the smartest 'cause I can talk circles around the others and get
my own way almost every time.

Well, time to talk mama into giving me more treats.

Laska

P.S.  Mama's kinda worried about Detmer, 'cause when he drinks out of the
bowl, he usually gags and shakes his head.  Does anyone else have a ferret
that does this?