Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 11:59:29 PDT
From:
Jodi Carta <[log in to unmask]>
I just had to post in response to the post "Petsmart or Petstupid"...

They treat animals WELL....

How many other petstores do you know of, including "mom and pop" stores,
that have adoption centers for animals from humane socieies?  NONE!!
Petsmart does care about animals in my opinion...they help give homeless
animals a home, including FERRETS!!  The have sponsored NUMEROUS ferret
adoption days.....They have let us bring in adoptable ferrets and
merchandise we are selling...they even let us use their adotion
center...The have fundraisers for animal charities and THEY DO NOT sell
cats, dogs, ferrets..  This is WONDERFULL!!

Just because perhaps they don't carry the selection they once did, or you
feel they didn't pay you enough...really isn't basis for saying they don't
care for the animals....this is unfair.....

Petsmart has done so much for the animals in Omaha, I can't say this for
any other petstore in the area....I have a feeling it is the same way in
many other cities....

Petsmart has ALL my business!!

Jodi,
Tyler, Tessa and "Fur Angels" Teesha and Taylor