Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 20:01:31 -0400
From:
Lawanda Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everybody,

I've been away for a while as I have had another project that has been
keeping me busy, but I have been saving all the issues away on a CD in
hopes one day I might get a chance to read some of the back issues.

I have in the meantime leaned how to make a website (really just learning),
but I have pictures of all my four up on my site.  If you would like to
check them out, its at: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/2856.  I'd
really like it if you would sign my guestbook too, and tell me what you
think.  I made most of the pictures with my digital camera, a Kodak DC-210.
The last page, Lt's page if my favorite.

Also, you know what they say about a ferret not being able to find his way
back home?  Well, about 2 weeks ago my 3rd one, Kit, got out late in the
afternoon while I was going outside to water the yard.  They can really
slip through the door without your seeing them.  At least Kit can.  I didn't
discover that he was gone until about noon the next day.  I combed the
neighborhood asking from door to door if anyone had seen him.  The neighbors
are used to this by now.  I carried his squeaky toy too.  I looked for him
all afternoon.  I left the back laundry room door open as he had gotten out
for a short while once before and come back in with beggars lice all over
him.  I left the front and back porch lights on, and every once in awhile,
I'd look out for him.  Just before midnight as I had given up hopes and was
going to go to bed, I went down in the laundry room one more time.  I saw
the bowl of water was turned over all over the floor, and about that time
here he came out from under some boxes, flopped at my feet, and looked up
at me.  I picked him up and loved him and brought him upstairs where he dove
into his food and water.  He ran behind the frig to wake up Petal to tell
her he was back.  You very seldom see one without the other.  She loved him
and told him how glad she was to see him.  Who ever said they can't find
their way back home?  Thought you might enjoy a happy story for once instead
of a sad one.

Lawanda