Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 22:22:02 PDT
From:
Carrie Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks to all of you who answered my questions concerning my loved ones,
Loki and Balder.  One more question (probably not my last!!)

How long should the ferrets be in or out of the cage?  I am trying to let
them out as much as possible, but I feel really guilty if I am called in to
work and miss their playtime, as happened today.  I haven't ever found a
straight answer to this question, if anyone could help, it would be much
appreciated!!!!

Thanks!

Carrie, Rick, Loki (I am Loki, I listen to NO litterbox!!) and Balder
(Huh? What?  I am sleepy. . .)