Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 01:45:23 -0500
From:
Chet Duda <[log in to unmask]>
Don't remember if I posted this before or not.  Instead of buying Bitter
Apple or products like this, why use allum (a pickling spice).  You can get
this at your local grocery store.  It is much cheaper, lasts longer and the
fert seem to dislike the taste even more.  You simply need to dilute it
yourself and use a mister to spray it on your skin.  If you don't already
have a mister, you can find them at general stores (Kmart, Target, etc.).
I've found the best luck in locating misters in the summer since people
that tan in the sun like to use them for cooling their skin.

Brenda and her four