Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 21:20:25 EDT
From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Ferret Folks!

While at the WWPSA Trade Show in Long Beach this past weekend, I happened
across the Tomlyn Products Booth (makers of Nutrical) and saw that they have
come out with a new "Ferret Drops" vitamin suppliment.  The amounts of
"nutrients" in the suppliment kind of made me wonder as they seemed much
higher than I have encountered with other suppliments.  The Tomlyn
representative made a great used car sale, but clearly had no idea about the
product.  He stated to me point blank that the Ferret Drops were simply the
Tomlyn Kitten drops, re-labeled.  I then took a sample of the product to the
Performance Foods booth and was informed that it would not be wise to use
this suppliment with Totally Ferret.

The reason for the warning is that the Ferret Drops are HIGHLY concentrated
and could cause an overdose if used with Totally Ferret.  As Totally Ferret
is a complete food, suppliments are really not necessary, however, some of
us like to give extra to our little beasties.  If you feel you must
suppliment with Totally Ferret, Ferretone, Furrotone, etc. are fine, but
please avoid the new Tomlyn Ferret Drops.

For those who feed other than Totally Ferret, you should be fine with the
new suppliment, however, just remember, more is not better!  Please read the
directions carefully and only feed 1 drop.

My love to the fuzzies!

Have you hugged your fuzzy today?  Even if so, do it again!

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies
PO Box 8128
Cave Creek, Az 85327