Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:50:59 -0700
From:
Julie Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all -

Just wanted to let you know there's a PetCo here in Lawrence, Kansas and we
have a super relationship between the Kansas Ferret Assn and this store.

When it was PetCare, we established a great working relationship with the
staff and managers.  With the buyout, the staff has gone thru very little
change in personal interests and actual people.  However, the stock has
changed much to my chagrin.

Just last weekend, they had an Open House, and invited our club to come in
to educate.  There was a mixup in the ferret kit order, so they had too many
ferrets in the store and they knew it, so they went on sale for $99.  They
trusted us as much as we trust them, so they put our table right next to the
ferrets, giving us maximum exposure to the people we wanted to reach.  As a
result, we handed out lots of brochures on vaccinations, buying the right
equipment to get started with a new kit, and info on how to become a member
of KFA.

Some lowlife decided to come in and steal one of their kits, so they had to
staff is always courteous and concerned, lets us have our monthly meetings
at the store, and distributes our newsletters and brochures to anyone
interested in ferrets.  For that, they have our support despite the other
local stores across the nation.

Best -
Julie