Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 15:20:13 -0500
From:
>From:    Richard and Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret Houdinis
>Champ is the Master of Masters.  He's my first boy and he is ALL boy!
>He's conquered the top closet shelves no matter what I do.  There is no
>way for him to get up there but he does.  I even cleaned all the closets
>out a while back to try to foil his adventures.  He still can do it.

My own chief explorer, Eloise (who is ALL girl) climbs the clothes.  I've
caught her in the act.  Recently clipped nails prevents *some* climbing ...
but not all :)

Blessings
Judith White

 Ask me how to save money while supporting ferret shelters.

 1% of my monthly internet bill, 2% of my long distance and intrastate phone
 bill, and 1% of my calling card bill go to the FML Shelter Fund.  And the
 rates are great!!

 We also offer ferret coloring books and a booklet for the grocery store
 coupons of your choice to support shelters.