Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 23:54:25 -0700
From:
>From:    Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bitching and Bashing
>Everything you find there is a matter of public record and stands
>uncontested to this day, even by MF.

We disagree with that statement.  The articles you point to have been
resoundingly criticized and contested since their original publication.
Some of the information is perhaps "factually true" but badly shaded to a
dishonest level.  Some of the information is out and out fabrications.  It
most certainly is not "public record".  You cite the articles of one
publication written by one or two men.  They are more a matter of personal
opinion and interpretation.  We aren't as eloquent as Sukie but we feel
strongly that the approach she talks of (and that we have tried less
successfully to espouse) will get us much farther in writing what is wrong
with Marshall than articles overflowing with innuendo and misleading "facts"
with no backing.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/