Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 12:32:21 -0400
From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Have I got a story about Fidget's determination to use a corner.  First off
I have to say Fidget was very well litter trained by his first human (she
only let me be his slave when she found she was moving to a FFZ and was
afraid something bad would happen to him).

Upon his moving to a new house with my SO (my apartment was no pets, can you
guess where I spent most of my time?) he discovered several corners.  We
pretty much immediately guessed that since they already smelled like a toity
(previous person's cats had used them as such) that Figet figured, when in
Rome...

Recently we pulled up the carpet and I got on my hands and knees (cursing
the previous person all the while) and scrubbed those corners as if my life
depended on it.  Then I put part of Fidget's ferret boxes and tubes in the
corner.  And what do I see him do?  He stands on the box and backs up as far
as he can without falling off (the box didn't fit exactly into the corner)
and proceeds to do his duty on the box in the corner!  I about died!  Did I
mention that the corner is actually directly beside his cage stand?  Oh yes,
a little more than a foot away from the entrance to his cage and litter pan.

I guess my next step is putting bedding or food there, or just giving in and
putting alitter pan...sigh

cheers
chris and Fidget in WV