From:
Lauren Neusy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 16:15:12 EDT
Dear Carrie, Rick, Loki and Balder,
My ferret, Socks, doesn't do much other than hide foodies in various places
around the house.  She has become more sweet and lovable since my other
ferret, Lady, went to ferretheaven last year.  She doesn't DOOK or wardance
anymore but now I have love instead of entertainment!  Anyway, she used to
come when I called her with a squeaky toy (that hasn't changed), but now
she comes when I make kissy smooch noises, too.  Maybe there's a weird
noise your fuzzies will respond to and you haven't discovered it yet.  You
CAN teach an old fuzzy new tricks.  Good Luck!

Lauren N.
Socks (FerretVite is much yummier than Ferretone)