From:
Laura Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 08:02:26 -0400
Hi Everyone!!  I haven't posted anything in a while (sorry - been on
vacation) but I have a few updates and a few questions.  I last posted
about my problems with introducing my new baby into the household.
Everything is going great now, Smokey and the Bandit are getting along fine
and miss each other when they get seperated (at least if attacking each
other and rolling around the living room floor is a sign of missing each
other!:) Anyway, my baby,Smokey, still has a huge bloated stomach and TONS
of gas and it still looks like he has diahrea.  The vet says this is
normal?  Any other opinions, he does not look dehydrated but I have been
putting pedialyte in his water bottle, just in case.  Another question,
does anyone have any ideas on how to keep the fuzzies cool?  I live in New
York and this high humidity and 80+ temperatures are making Bandit very
cranky.  I leave a fan running about three feet away from the cage and give
them refridgerated water but she still justs lays around and won't do
anything.  The baby doesn't act like it is bothering him too much.  Bandit
is just over one year old.  Last question, is there any ferret fun shows or
events coming to my area?  I live just north of Buffalo, New York but would
travel for a weekend if I could get my babies involved in one of these
shows I have heard soo much about.

Thanks,
Laura
Bandit (Ugh! It's tooo hot!!)