From:
Melanie Swider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:18:02 EDT
Uh....hi.  My name is Podo, and i have a sister Rikki.  My shelter mommy
says it would be a good idea to tell you all about us in hopes of finding
a good home.

I am a big boy.  I'm kinda silver with black patches under my eyes, they are
mismatched, but mommy says it gives me character.  I'm affectionately called
"Big Dumb Doofus".  I don't know why, just because sometimes I get tangled
up in my hammock and can't figure it out!  Maybe it's because I used to
sleep in my litter pan.  I finally realized that other ferrets don't do
that.  I love to play with anyone!  People, kids, ferrets, I'm kinda a
gentle giant.  I'm not one of those toe biters like my sister.  She's a
spaz!

Rikki is smaller than me and a little more energetice.  But she'd never hurt
anyone.  She is a dark sable that has these darker streaks from her eyes to
her ears.  Mommy says they are really neat!

We came to stay with our shelter mommy from and older lady who loved us but
couldn't keep up with us.  I was told we're about a year to a year and a
half old.

I want to stay with my sister, we love each other very much.  She is much
quicker than me, but I can catch her!  She war dances quite well.  I'm more
into playing with fishing poles type toys.  I'll play for a long time

[P.S.]...
Duh!!!  My brother Podo sent our message without an ending!  So here I am,
Rikki, to do it right!

We are very good ferrets and want a nice loving home.  We love other ferrets
and are very well behaved.  We are staying with our shelter mommy in West
Michigan if anyone is interested.  Thanks!

Contact Melanie Swider