From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 23:18:07 -0700
For over a year now, I have read consistently about how horrible Marshall
Farms is to their animals.  I would just like to say a few things in
response to the bashing that has been taking place.

1) I did not subscribe to the FML to have people bash other companies.  If
you feel something is wrong, instead of bitching about it (for lack of a
better work) DO something about it.

2) Being the owner of a very healthy, lively, and loving Marshall Farms
albino ferret, I have been offended by some of the comments.  I know
numerous peole who have bought these same ferrets and don't seem to have
a problem.

3) Please try and use the ferret digest for transporting information back
and forth.  There is a lot that people out there can help other people with.
I quit reading the FML for a long time because I was so tired of listening
to people going off all the time.  I love being able to help other people
with their questions or get help myself.  Having gotten all the help
possible when I adopted a beaten ferret, I like to help other people who are
running into the same types of problems, but don't like to read the FML when
it is just going to leave me upset.

If you have something to say about Marshall Farms or anybody else who you
are not happy with, please ask for help on the FML, but quit bashing the
companies.  If you want something done about it, get away from your computer
and go DO something about it.