From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 07:39:37 PDT
well, by now you have read my crazy post about the hatred of meds in my
household, but as i wastyping i began to wonder if maybe they aren't getting
the right treatment.

so, here is my plea to all lurkers and non-lurkers, i am currently using a
vet in brewster, NY area.  he is excellent with wilflife and he is willing
to learn.  he was on the list of vets i got off of ferretcentral a while
ago.  (does this mean they are recommended by others or do they put
themselves on???) does anyone out there want to recommend thier vet or
someone who knows a lot about fert in the area of dutchess, westchester or
putnam counties NY????  i looked on the list and i see others, but i am
wondering if they are such a great source.  any suggestions??

thank you again for the help
i am going to go call a few ferret friends nearby and see what i can do....

:)
meg (those in the healthcare field ALWAYS question other doctors and
nurses..no matter what!!)
keera (KACK!!)
fezzik (aw, green again ma??)
nico and Sir Robbin' the Brave (ha ha, you guys aren't better!!! neener
neener neener!!)