From:
Peria Area Ferret Connection <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 12:26:57 EDT
Both of our human children are in Boy Scouts.  We were at the Council office
last Friday to get some Merit Badge books.  Tim, our oldest, picked up a
book for Photography - one of the last badges he'll get towards his rank of
Eagle - on the cover of the Merit Badge book is a picture of a boy sitting
at a picnic table with his camera and sitting next to the camera is an
albino ferret.

Just thought I'd pass it along.
Mary